1. I love our weather, we are in the mid 70's in the day and in the 50's in the night. Just perfect for sitting outside with the neighbors and enjoying a fire while the kids play.
2. I love doing Christmas crafts with Garrett. We bought this Nativity set at Hobby Lobby. I just love how it turned out.
3. I love Christmas photos. Every December, I change out my white mats and photos for red mats and Christmas photos. I have been a slacker mom this year and have not had Garrett's picture taken with Santa, I better get going on that!!!
4. I love my snowman I made atTerri Brush's Art Camp. Every time I see it, it reminds me of the great time I had there. Can't wait for next fall.
5. I love family room camp-outs with Garrett. Last night we moved the coffee table and set up the air mattress. We stayed up late eating popcorn and watching Home Alone 2.
I hope everyone has a great weekend and is really enjoying this Holiday Season!
Eclectic Suzi: a person who derives ideas, style, or taste from a broad and diverse range of sources and turns them into unique, beautiful, handcrafted jewelry.
WELCOME to my blog, thanks for stopping by!