1. I love Terri Brush, she ROCKS!!!! She sculpted these wonderful Santa's that I just had to have to add to my Christmas decorations. Well, today it came in the mail along with some other little goodies. LOVE THEM!!! Not only is she super talented, she is super sweet. I can't wait to take her Sterling Silver bracelet class in January.
2. I love Christy Meyers, she is another amazing sculptor. She was celebrating CC's Whimsies 8th year and had a contest on her blog and facebook page which I WON!!!! So yesterday I received another wonderful package from her. I can't wait to hang this beautiful glitter heart on our Christmas tree.
3. I love all the holiday boutiques that are going on right now. Arizona has some fabulous women who make the most gorgeous items. I dragged Ivan to 3 of them today, including La-di-da (where we have a booth set up) to check them all out.
4. I love PECAN pie!!! So what was one of the items we purchased today at the holiday boutiques... a pecan pie.
We are going to try to save it for Thanksgiving but I think it might be already calling my name!
5. I love the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema. Last weekend when I was in San Antonio I went here with my family. It was so neat, you get to watch a movie and eat dinner at the same time (the food was great). What a great concept, I hope Phoenix gets one of these.
I hope everyone has a beautiful weekend!